To stay in a suite is an easy way to enjoy your stay a little extra. Our suites are 61 and 64 square meters, and have a nice and luxurious feeling to them.
From the big entrance with handpainted wallpapers the room continues with a thorough planning, with a living room that contains a lounge suite, bar and a desk fit as a workplace. Further in the bedroom with a 210 cm continental bed made by quality leading Carpe Diem Beds of Sweden you will have a good night’s sleep in crispy sheets and covers. The bathroom has a private relaxing feeling and contains a sauna, a lovely bathtub, a shower and a separate toilet. Everything with Creston’s phenomenally simple touch panel that makes it easy to control image, sound, temperature and lighting with a simple touch. If you wish to watch some of your favorite channels there are two 42” screen televisions with a remote-controlled motor, which makes it possible to adjust the screen to where you wish to sit.
The room has a view of Trefaldighetskyrkan and the cathedral. One of our suites has in addition a view of the dome of Gustavianum.
- Livingroom with lounge suite, 42” television and Creston’s phenomenal control system, bar and workplace with a desk.
- Bathroom with private mini-relaxation feel contains a sauna, a lovely bathtub and a shower.
- Robe and slippers.
- Luxurious products.
- Separate bathroom with toilet.
- Free, wireless internet.
- Three 42” LCD-screens.
- Free channels with news, music, sports, film and radio.
- The minibar is furnished with tasty beverages and snacks.
- Espresso machine.
- Carbonated water, free of charge.
- Safe storage in safety boxes in the room.
- Hair dryer.
- Shoe horn.
- Iron and iron board.